Toribash
These are a few of my older replays. I kinda liked them.... Tell me what you think.
Attached Files
&Vaati_Classic[9] ~ OC24.rpl (123.7 KB, 26 views)
&Vaati_Classic[9] ~ Tripleto.rpl (144.6 KB, 26 views)
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
..Your style to name these replays is still as pbnoxius as ever I see.

Anyways, great replays as usual, it's shame that you don't get more views to them. :<

This time that ChezDa tribute was my favorite. /nostalgia.

Keep 'em going, bro. And, do try getting them into videos, there should be still some old beards who apreciate your style. :P
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
lol
Already had 2 of the 3 replays you've posted.

First replay (the one I don't have): Pretty simple yet very fluid. That was a nice boom, indeed.
Secondish replay: Just amazing. One of my favorites of yours: clean hits, awesome desrtruction and that badass pose.
Finally, last replay. I already watched some vids of chezda but I'm still not sure about the replay style though. All I know it's destructive and with over use of hold. On your replay, I really liked that first kick and just noticed some chezda's from the frame 330 to the end.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
OC24: I love the simplicity of this replay. The flow was good, and the spinning transition from the boomhit and pose is awesome. Great replay.

Tripleto: The opener's not that good, but the first to hits were nice and neat. The third hit is alright, but hitting your head while grabbing it made it seem sloppy, although the kick was pretty fast and powerful.

Chezda's Apothecary: Head decap and the following kick were nice. I didn't really like anything after the 2DM kick, because they seemed unnecessary. Pretty good replay though and awesome pose.
yeah ok
:,) Thanks, guys!
Reeplaize! I'm not sure which one is better. Tell me what you think.
Attached Files
Employ the Boy 2 was better, I suppose. The first two dismembers were good, but it went downhill afterwards. Try doing some replays in -30 gravity, maybe that could help out with your comebacks.
8/10 Make more replays please :>
Mk.
2 more... I made the first one pretty quickly. The second one reminds me of Oblivion (during the flip). <3
Attached Files
Last edited by Vaati; Jan 6, 2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added a new replay!
Simple Thoughts - The opener was pretty stiff. Rest was really smooth. Clean and nice booms. Good job. 9/10
Aluminum Can - The beggining was pretty stiff. The first flip looked great. And so the 2nd. Rest of walking/jumping was kind of strange. Pose was awesome. 9/10

Good job.
9/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
Woah, pretty cool, I like to see these replays, they're so flowy and stuff. I liked to see that you tried to make a freestyle replay; it's good to try new stuff.

Great job anyway. Keep it coming, I'm looking forward to see more!
I love the opener, jump, and first kick for Simple Thoughts. The second kick was kind of sloppy and not that well aimed. Same goes for the following kick, and it flowed to kick the glute. I liked that. You should've ended the replay at 625 though, instead of going for the chest kick because it seemed unnecessary. I prefer your other replays, but the opener was awesome.

I don't really like tricking, so I won't comment on that one.
yeah ok