Ranking
Thanks Hours.
I'm actually looking at editing it, so I'll
look at what you have described.
-----
Edited version.
Attached Files
Edited unfunny titles.rpl (131.0 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Nearly; Jul 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wow that
sucked
It's a nice replay, I'll admit.

But it lacks style. Sure it shows improvement and that's great, but a great replay should also show true signs of enjoyment and creativity. You simply did 2 blackflips and an awkward arabian. As said by Peppy Hare "DO A BARREL ROLL". Add some snazziliciousness in there.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
an awkward arabian.

That sounds funny to me.
But yeah, thanks Tama. I'll admit that not a lot of effort or style was put into this.
I'll try to do better next time.
wow that
sucked
Thanks man. Don't be afraid to be passionate with your replays. Trust me, it makes things a lot easier. Being bland and straightforward won't work unless you're a professional replay maker and already know everything there is to it... And we're both not there yet sadly.
beware
the goblin
Here's a simple decap and an extension of unfunny titles.
Attached Files
UnfunnyWiP2.rpl (145.4 KB, 18 views)
Decap.rpl (101.2 KB, 14 views)
wow that
sucked
I can't really CnC the tricking replay, but I will CnC the Decap replay.
Well, the decap itself was nice.
The part shortly after when you decided to spin on your hand was a bit stiff, and your legs seemed stiff when you were going into the pose.
Overall on this replay I would give you a 8/10
Keep up the good work ^_^
I hate living in Texas -_-
Unfunny:
That opener has been used alot :S
Anyways the first flip: nothing special, the second one was better but still needs some pizzaz. That third flip was just a waste of an amazing position. You could have done a so much better flip, maybe a 360 backwards but you just went for a slow, weird flip. After that, the movements were really smooth and stylish.
Also the last flip was orgasmic but the landing just didn't look right.
Pose was fine.

Decap: The replay was really slow, and the opener was really weird. The kick was good, but after the kick you could have done a handstand pose instead of just making random movements until you pose. The pose was really good IMO

*CnC pleaze
Thanks guys!
Anyway, I feel like bumping this replay thread with an improved version of my first boom,
since no one actually CnC'd the last.
I included one more dm in the boom, and a skeet.

Edit: The next replay will be a new selfspar.
Attached Files
LackSkeet.rpl (203.4 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Nearly; Jul 24, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
wow that
sucked
That was pretty nice. The movement was very fluid and the boom was well made. The opener looked somewhat slow though but it was very clean.
It was a great replay, all-in-all. The only thing it lacked was experience (See what I did there? I'm sure you did).

All I can say is: Better booms and a faster skeet. I'm sure you'll get the hang of booms sometime.
beware
the goblin