Toribash
OMG I HAVE NO ARGUEMENT! read my first post. People think replay makers are the BEST not normal pros! But Uke stands still! Less skill required. And I want YOUR opinion. I'm not arguing but of you want to argue take it to pms.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Originally Posted by TheEpic11 View Post
OMG I HAVE NO ARGUEMENT! read my first post. People think replay makers are the BEST not normal pros! But Uke stands still! Less skill required. And I want YOUR opinion. I'm not arguing but of you want to argue take it to pms.

You make a statement which you state like it's set in stone.

People respond to the contrary.

You complain that people are arguing against your point, when they're stating an opinion.

lrn2discuss.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Omg.
all systems go, sun hasn't died. Deep in my soul, straight from inside. if it's destined. It doesn't automatically happen, do it.
Originally Posted by TheEpic11 View Post

hi

you are a jerk

ok bye.

[T]
#hi