Ranking
Oh well kball reminded me. Living in Alaska, I have used just about every hunting rifle known to man.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Have you used a semi-auto ak-47 alot of people think they are inaccurate but they are very precise. ( im 14 :3)
-----
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
I've been trained in gorilla warfare.

ahahahaha

Wheredo you live?
Last edited by kball; Mar 14, 2013 at 04:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
I've been trained in gorilla warfare.

Obligatory

Ah, maybe I should return to America if I want to fire bigger guns. Unless all that hoohah about Obama "infringin' on mah freedoms and taking ma' guns" has any weight to it by the time I get there.
I'm particularly interested in trying out a M1 Garand or SKS.
We already have a thread like this, it's buried somewhere.
Me:

6 and a half years of taekwondo, which did not actually turn out useless, since I took aikido and judo within it, and have moved on to kung fu and capoera from there. I also know some street fighting techniques, pressure point disabilizing techniques, some mma, a bit of boxing, and wrestling (which I suck at because I'm so underweight).

Weapons:

Bostaff
Katana
Nun chaku
Kamas
Polearm

Self trained with a little bit of fencing, since I had a teacher, but he moved, so I looked up how online; I've totally forgotten how to fence now though lol.

And for the record, my mostly fully trained weapons are only bostaff, nun chaks, and katana, the rest are more rough around the edges because I'm out of practice/didn't learn them fully.
-----
Also I'm a total noobtard at guns of all kinds, still need to learn how to use them properly :s (only fired a revolver before, it was .32 or .367 or whatever, I forget. I think I did good at hitting targets, can't remember).
Last edited by Zayex; Mar 14, 2013 at 05:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post

Obligatory

response

Ah, maybe I should return to America if I want to fire bigger guns. Unless all that hoohah about Obama "infringin' on mah freedoms and taking ma' guns" has any weight to it by the time I get there.
I'm particularly interested in trying out a M1 Garand or SKS.

Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
We already have a thread like this, it's buried somewhere.
Me:

6 and a half years of taekwondo, which did not actually turn out useless, since I took aikido and judo within it, and have moved on to kung fu and capoera from there. I also know some street fighting techniques, pressure point disabilizing techniques, some mma, a bit of boxing, and wrestling (which I suck at because I'm so underweight).

Weapons:

Bostaff
Katana
Nun chaku
Kamas
Polearm

Self trained with a little bit of fencing, since I had a teacher, but he moved, so I looked up how online; I've totally forgotten how to fence now though lol.

And for the record, my mostly fully trained weapons are only bostaff, nun chaks, and katana, the rest are more rough around the edges because I'm out of practice/didn't learn them fully.
-----
Also I'm a total noobtard at guns of all kinds, still need to learn how to use them properly :s (only fired a revolver before, it was .32 or .367 or whatever, I forget. I think I did good at hitting targets, can't remember).

I dunno about the rules against bumping (If there is any), so I don't know if it would be okay or not to even write in that thread.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano