Ranking
Originally Posted by dimalit View Post
Choose UTM
We want to kick you ass

Well, you only kick ass in Judo so if we are going to play TK it will be your asses that will get kicked ;o
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
bncy sounds easy.

they are like class clowns to me.

Getting us to arrive would be a bitch.
collect snots from the nose
Lol wut? you said only judo? i actually dont play judo and there's not much ppl is our clan who does, if i can play judo good that doesn't mean i'm noob or i can't play other mods, wanna duel in BDaikido? ^^ Also yesterday there already was a mini cw between Hive and UTM and one of the mods there was tk, and i can't say that "our asses were kicked" ^^
PS: don't listen to dimalit lol >_>
PS2: sry for such a big post ^^
Originally Posted by leyz View Post
Lol wut? you said only judo? i actually dont play judo and there's not much ppl is our clan who does, if i can play judo good that doesn't mean i'm noob or i can't play other mods, wanna duel in BDaikido? ^^ Also yesterday there already was a mini cw between Hive and UTM and one of the mods there was tk, and i can't say that "our asses were kicked" ^^
PS: don't listen to dimalit lol >_>
PS2: sry for such a big post ^^

WALL OF TEXT HOLY SHIT
It seems like UTM wants a war. If they really want Judo as a mod in it, we do have myself and Notywq who are pretty good at judo.

I think we could easily take them in any mod. Maybe use UTM as a warmup for DAT or Sigma?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]