Ranking
Originally Posted by 6OD View Post
Stop bringing in the men side of US soccer as they are pretty bad and i couldnt agree more about the MLS, but dont tell me no one cares that we were ranked the best in the world. Honestly its women's sports in general but if there is one women's team to be impresses by, it would be our nations women soccer team.

whereas you completely ignore the awesome woman's volleyball teams, the millions of woman tennis players, famous female golfers. Oh oh oh, but wait, you didn't know women played sports, because simply put, the world doesn't care. At least the US can put some hype on stuff they win (or are predicted to win anyways ;o)
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
No one honestly cares about women's soccer, or american soccer in general. The MLS is like the WNBA, and women's soccer is only watched for the hot chicks like alex morgan.

I read that as: "No one honestly cares about women's sports. People watch women's sports for the hot chicks."

Originally Posted by sid View Post
whereas you completely ignore the awesome woman's volleyball teams, the millions of woman tennis players, famous female golfers. Oh oh oh, but wait, you didn't know women played sports, because simply put, the world doesn't care. At least the US can put some hype on stuff they win (or are predicted to win anyways ;o)

true story. Seriously, what women's sports are actually interes... oh wait, beach volleyball.

The world just got brighter.
beep