Toribash
Originally Posted by CaptainSmegma View Post
Real men don't care about their hair.

thatstrue what if a girl likes only silky hair then id want to make my hair silky if the girls unbelivable HOTT see you get most guys do things for girls like me i almost broke my foot but i sprained my foot (i was spinnin on my head completely lost balance and flew into a wall feet first then the other.
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
(your hair will be greasy as shit to start off with, but after a while, it'll readjust). tbh, that's all i know.

Not if he has ethnic hair.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Not if he has ethnic hair.

There's a pic of me in the "Show Yourself" thread.
Page 407 i think.

Fura says I have goldfish eyes

edit -
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...48861&page=407
About halfway down
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
This thread is full of bullshit. What the fuck is a "female conditioner"?

Silky hair?
1. Be born with fine hair and use conditioner.
2. Use an every day shampoo and conditioner every day, with more conditioner than shampoo
3. Get a non-lathering shampoo (lathering shampoo strips hair of natural oils etc which is why it feels wire-y after conditioner) and use conditioner
4. Do not use a shampoo/conditioner hybrid

If you are born with thick hair (typically the case in people with curly hair for example), it may be impossible to get silky hair. This may also be the case if you are african and some types of asian hair.
Last edited by m0o; Feb 7, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
Originally Posted by m0o View Post

The hell is with you lately?

Everything is fine here, then. I'm on my rag right now, actually.

Oh. ;0
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you are born with thick hair (typically the case in people with curly hair for example), it may be impossible to get silky hair. This may also be the case if you are african and some types of asian hair.

So my asian hair is hopeless?

I've been using Pantene for most my life cuz my mom gets these huge bottles of it at a time. My hair is really healthy at least. It's kinda funny; a lot of girls (and guys too sometimes...) compliment my hair for its sheen, but when they touch it they are usually like, wow, your hair is really stiff.

I'm pretty sure all my hair is naturally stiff though, cuz when I did shave my pubic hair, it grew back like needles and hurt if I sat down wrong. not gonna do that again.

Does not washing your hair for a long time actually work? Since mine is apparently accustomed to a wash every single day, if I don't wash, it gets really nasty and oily by the second day. I can't stand it long enough to see how it would be the third day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]