Ranking
i have connections with knt and he says he made 243k the first day and the second he doesn't know about
hmm... i dont see why the whole thing is popular. He made a mistake big whoop. He learned from his lesson most likely (hes almost quitting). He gave me another chance, give him one too.
also i don't see why this is a perma ban blam had once haxxed the torishop and got a 2 week knt hardly knew it was wrongdoing and got a perma?
my thoughts exactly. This whole thing is entirely stupid and should just be fricking dropped already. Wow, a mistake. Thats ok though, because theres a first time for everything. If a mod or admin reads this please know that knt was just having fun, he didnt know it was wrong and made a mistake. Sure, it was a big one but everyone makes mistakes. Blam hacked the shop, got demon feet and torso textures. Wow. Knt did this. Wow. Why get so harsh on his ass? give him a chance, guys.
I'd defend him...I've got great story's to help get him un-banned.

But, I'd rather not.
BC then, I have the chance of getting banned.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
To the comment of him not knowing better, I have a log of him talking to Kai-Tiger the day he was caught. He said, "I didn't read the announcment until yesterday, so I didn't know it was wrong yesterday when I did it" or something along those lines. I'll post it when I get home. That means that when he was farming the day he was caught, he knew full well that it was wrong.

As far as him learning from his mistake, he never apologized. He never admitted he was wrong. He tried to make excuses, and when that didn't work, he got pissed off at everyone else, trying to deflect blame. As far as I see it, this entire thread is just a little pity trip.

As far as this goes when compared to Blam, there's a big difference. Your clan was entrusted with the privledge to moderate a server. Blam wasn't given any such privledge, so he didn't violate anyone's trust. By defending him, you guys are basically spitting in the face of the clan council. If this happened in any respectable clan, the member would be removed immediately. I'm sorry but if it were up to me, your clan wouldn't even have a server anymore.

But it's not. So.
Oh, I must defend him, he was one of my best friends.

Knt should not be banned.
Now, banning him for a month, is ok.
But a permanent ban?!
Thats a little to far.
If you dont want him to use 1k booster, just dont let him use them.
Just Suspend him for about a month, or two.
All because he did not read the rules, does not deserve a permanent ban.
*BOWS*
Thank you, thank you very much.
I must run now.
*Runs to city of villans*
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
I again motion to my last post. He read the rules and chose to not follow them.

While I agree a permanent ban probably isn't in order, I think it should be something a bit firmer than a suspension.