Ranking
I'm not trying to make this too dramatic, but you just stated in your post why we are acting like this.
So you, a member, are not sure if you want to be in the clan.
This is bad. That's why I'm saying that we could be better.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
What on Earth...

Seriously, stop making this overly-dramatic. You have plenty of active members, you have a leader (alert), and you're official already... And I say 'You' instead of 'we' because I'm contemplating my place in this clan now, as it is becoming annoying.

Everyone here in this clan is here because they want to be. If you feel you no longer desire to be a member of our clan, you're free to leave.
Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Everyone here in this clan is here because they want to be. If you feel you no longer desire to be a member of our clan, you're free to leave.

Will do. Later.

Originally Posted by bloodwolf112 View Post
lol thats what she said

(being respectfull)

(mostly)

(LOL)

This stupidity is why Death Plague will fail, if it fails, and why I am leaving. Alert, simple advice, recruit good players that aren't little kids. Oh, and kick the kids.
Will do. Later.
This stupidity is why Death Plague will fail, if it fails, and why I am leaving. Alert, simple advice, recruit good players that aren't little kids. Oh, and kick the kids.

Well, you are right where you said that we need good players. But, Toribash is a game. Do not expect 20 years people. Expect 12 to 17 years old. Because adults have major priorities, I think. And about the kids, that isn't true. There are many kids that can act with integrity and seriousness. I think if you ask ynvaser, he will talk about me for example. And he never said that I'm too funny. And, I think he have already posted complaints about other people. He is direct and complained against lots of people(LonelyMonkey for example. People here may know what I'm talking about). pusga is a good guy too. And we aren't adults ( I think).
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."

I agree with you in that post, but hey, there's been 11 year old moderators in the forum.
Also it's few the ones that aren't mature enough in the clan, but there are.
Torikill, you're completely right, adults don't really give a shit about videogames, and yesh I'm very young too.
oh yeah
Will do. Later.

You are a pathetic excuse for a person.
You are overly cocky.
Your ego it too big to comprehend and Death Plague will not fail with you gone.

~Someone who is cool enough to post here on there other account.
Originally Posted by sensei View Post
You are a pathetic excuse for a person.
You are overly cocky.
Your ego it too big to comprehend and Death Plague will not fail with you gone.

~Someone who is cool enough to post here on there other account.

Wait, who are you?
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I bet 5 bucks it's Roman

Romanovsky complained against our jokes. It's against his "philosophy of work". You lost your bucks.