Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I think the money can't buy happiness saying was probably said when the shower wasn't around, so there wasn't much to spend your money on anyway.

I'd think that the only way for a legal rich person, to not be happy, would to have some sort of chemical crash in the brain. I mean if you got millions and can't enjoy yourself, you should get yourself checked out.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
buying happiness means buying magical ponies from fairytail land and saving them from evil witches with AK-47s: RANDOMNESS
Nope,we can't buy happiness.Imagine you have a family,You are rich..You have all the things you want.But your familly is not happy...So we can't actually buy happiness
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Nope,we can't buy happiness.Imagine you have a family,You are rich..You have all the things you want.But your familly is not happy...So we can't actually buy happiness

Felt like responding to this one.

If you're rich and happy, and your family is not, then that shows something about you as a person, not about moneys ability to buy happiness.

Gormon said it the best, money can buy the things that make you happy, which in the end is essentially the same.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
The problem is that you have no idea where that money is going, I consider that a feel good kinda thing cause lets face it your 20 dollars might help one kid but it's not gonna save the world
I'm Back Baby
As others have said, money gets you stuff, and certain stuff will get you happiness, so using the transitive property of equality, money=happiness. That isn't the only way to get happiness, though. Happiness is subjective, someone that's poor and is constantly working will be extremely happy to get a few days off. Whereas someone that's middleclass-rich will be far less happy from just a few days off and might require an entire week off to have the same happiness as the guy that is constantly working.
I don't think money can buy "true happiness" but it might buy something like, physical happiness. Having money can get you laid no doubt. Money can buy you car's beyond your wildest dreams. But it can't change your personality from being bitter(like most rich people) most marriages would be for your money nothing more. So it can buy some happiness, but not emotional
all of the posts in this thread are cliches :<

I've met some people born on the streets who ended up owning huge companies, and are currently millionaires. those are as happy as they get. then I met their rich from the start kids, who seem to be always whining and wanting more of something without giving a second thought to it, and they aren't the happiest people in the world. like I said before, happiness = change, not nessesarily money but money can bring happiness to the right person.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan