Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
What do you mean by autogenic training?

And dream journals will help. You record dreams for a while,and look for something that happens often in them. Then whenever you see them irl, you take a reality check, and that eventually becomes habit, so when that comes up in in your dreams again, you take a reality check out of habit, thus realizing you are in a dream.

Inducing Lucid Dream.

Nope. And if it works it is a retardedly long way with a goal that can be achieved so much easier.

And autegenic training is basically the modern, western science of meditation.
http://www.guidetopsychology.com/autogen.htm
Originally Posted by Shmevin
You know, this is actually pretty hard.
Ever since I was 5 I have been trying to do this.
Realizing im in a dream is like... 1/5th of my dreams.
Keeping control...around 1/10th of them.

Everytime I actually manage to do this im like:

You are probably not using the right techniques.
A friend of mine who is considered very very very untalented regarding this stuff managed to have lucid dreams almost everyday within a couple of weeks.
How are you?
It works. My cousin has done it. And his mom, who has a major in psychology. And hypnotherapy.
League of Legends NA: Locus
You know what I'll be dreaming of ;3

Also, I've had one. BEST FUCKING MOMENT EVER.

It usually starts out bad though and I change it to being good.
Yeah, they are very awesome. And now, I'm going to bed, so I can start my dream journal. Startin in the process of my Lucid Dreamin.
League of Legends NA: Locus
I used to do this a few years ago without training. I really had no idea what it actually was. It's just like "I'm controlling my dream, cool." Now when I get them I wake up almost instantly.
I've done this a couple of times, but I really never realized that I was controlling the dream until I woke up. I've been trying to control my dreams, but never really new that you had to realize you were dreaming in order to control them.

I'm going to try a lot harder to have lucid dreams.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Lucid dream 1: I was flying across the giant jungle of tubes. A talking aligator tried to rape me. I started crying. I woke up. (I was 9)

Lucid dream 2: I was fighting a buncha zombies, and said "Fuck this shit" and jumped down a bottomless pitt. Fortunately, I landed in a baseball stadium right next to the pitcher.

(Picture a big tube several hundred feet underground, that leads to a baseball stadium (and the only exit is to fly back up)

Then I walked off field and woke myself up.

Dude neither of those were examples of a lucid dream...

You are confusing dream recall with lucid dreams.
I have had 1 lucid dream, I was in my back yard running from the army and I was like "Oshi wait up... FUCK". I knew I was dreaming but I thought it was real kind of, so I could move my self around. Always wanted to do it since but its pretty rare.
hi.
Sometimes I have semi-Lucid Dreams. It's impossible to kill someone in my dreams + other things I can't do, that's why semi. Also: did You ever heard of I-Doser? It has .drg called "Lucid Dream". I was using it yesterday, but I haven't concentrate too much on sounds, so I had just semi-ld :<
Hey guys, I'm Chaossook's cousin and what-not, introduced him to TB introduced him to lucid dreaming. Haha he gets the good stuff from me right? Anyway I have a few questions if anyone can answer them.

Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Nope. And if it works it is a retardedly long way with a goal that can be achieved so much easier.

If you know an easier way to achieve lucid dreaming please let us know. Whats the point of keeping these things to yourself?

As well, I had a seemingly lucid dream last night, but it almost seemed that knowing I was dreaming was part of the dream as well I knew I was dreaming instantly (Though maybe I can't remember the actual point when I realized.). I was on a computer, all that I could see was the computer screen and all that I could do was move the mouse. And what am I doing on this computer?

Looking through car ads. I know that I am dreaming and I am thinking like God! I am so trapped, but it isn't really with my fully conscience mind because still all I do is flip through the car ads. After awhile my dream changes and I still know that I am dreaming. This is very vague and I am walking through a room, but this like the car ads is very boring and I am thinking come on! Let me walk through that wall so I can get out of here, but I can't control that I just keep walking.

It seems like this dream came up because of my persistent wanting of lucidity, but it wasn't a real lucid dream. (And of course later I start to fight dragons and all and I have no idea that I am dreaming.)

Any opinions?
Signature coming soon.