Ranking
with this in mind my vote has been changed to no.thanks for showing us this bolt
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by boltgod View Post
he applied for multiple clans.. seems like a clan hopper to me. all at once

this is the app for bloodpact

Alright, application rejected. Member removed.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
no problem :3 just make sure you guys do background checks or something like that
Application

Hi my name is maui my age is 12.My belt is Black Belt.My GMT is Abu Dhabi = -4 Hours.I wanna join the clan because I can help the clan Electric become active.And also I won't spam in the Clan Thread.My Forum Activity is [9-10].My past clans are Fvipers,Drugged.My bio is being active and loyal to leaders.Bans None.Are you awesome?Yes but Ill give my awesomeness to the leader Deadbite and Electricblue.

Please may I be accepted
Risk, no
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Application

Hi my name is maui my age is 12.My belt is Black Belt.My GMT is Abu Dhabi = -4 Hours.I wanna join the clan because I can help the clan Electric become active.And also I won't spam in the Clan Thread.My Forum Activity is [9-10].My past clans are Fvipers,Drugged.My bio is being active and loyal to leaders.Bans None.Are you awesome?Yes but Ill give my awesomeness to the leader Deadbite and Electricblue.

Please may I be accepted

Yes from me because you seem like your going to try to join no matter what, and I like your determination. Other than that I just have no comment.....
Hello My Real name is berrl naufaldo setiawan i live in indonesia... now i m at 7 th Grade I really Want To join This Clan because it's seem cool... and fun...
Assasin Of The [l]
Originally Posted by Nyelulu123 View Post
Hello My Real name is berrl naufaldo setiawan i live in indonesia... now i m at 7 th Grade I really Want To join This Clan because it's seem cool... and fun...

Auto Rejected, no effort in the app. You have nothing to offer the clan. Did not follow the application format. Try again when you actually want to put effort in applying
Also stop spamming here. Re-Apply in a month if you still want to join.
Last edited by EvilKitteh; May 22, 2013 at 09:58 PM.
i already did my app in the first page
-----
I m gonna put a effort On this app :

belt: Blue Belt
GMT: GMT+/--7:00
reason for joining: I really want to join this clan because i like to donated my TC to electric And i m gonna do the best i can to make this clan official
forum activity(1-10): 9 maybe
past clans: I don't have any past clan thats why i want to join this one
bio: i Live in surabaya In indonesia i don't like to argue with other people (sorry for being rude to all of you Clan electric
bans: I don't have any bans
are you awesome?: Maybe...

*once again i apologize for being rude to the clan electric.... Apologize accepted...?? *Sorry Once again...
Last edited by Nyelulu123; May 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Assasin Of The [l]
Apology accepted, application rejected due to what boltgod has just informed us. Do not post here again.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
My real name is Michael Skeen.Im 14 years old.I am a blue belt.Im joining beacuase i think it would improve my profile and skill.I have had no previous clans,so this will be my first.i'd say i'm more of a talking person.I've never been banned,and i can't judge myself as awsome