Toribash
I just want to say that I'am glad to see all the apps,but apps are also based not only on replays and how well you make the app. Your ingame attitude makes a big affect on how close you become to getting in or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
my app :)
I am rly in-game active and ive been active in forums now. when i started i werent active in forums at all but now im improving it.
My best mod is ABD. I play it alot

I want to join Idle coz its full of Great players and i see a chance to improve and fight whit great players + Idle members are rly nice in game chat.

Replays below (couple extras C
Attached Files
90 rank rekt.rpl (49.4 KB, 12 views)
4 REEEKT.rpl (77.3 KB, 11 views)
1 EPic figthit.rpl (65.8 KB, 9 views)
1 sick match.rpl (81.7 KB, 8 views)
epic deecap.rpl (46.3 KB, 8 views)
No for now. Try again in 1k/1.5k games or something.
Not bad replays aswell.
what are moths?
¥łýł¥
No one voted on my app? Are you still deciding or did you not see it? lol.
i want be a idle,i am a black belt,ihave 15 and play good i want win cuz i think i wanna be this clan the best
3 ABD replays. Hentai said I'm able to post them kater since I'm not at home.
Age (Optional): 18
Are you in-game active?: 7-8/10
Are you forum active?: 7/10
Best mod: any aikido based wushu based I like doing parkour and sparing as well
Why do you want to join Idle?: I want to join mainly bc I'm starting to actually know the clan itself. Zalf is a good friend of mine. I've herd good things and saw tech and zalf destroy envy. I think I'd be able to help with some things and for a side note when I get my original labtop back ill be practicing making videos.

this isnt reqired but her is a quick bio

My name is scotty I ho by scott, some of yall might know me as scottymoore2010 bc I had recently made a name change few days ago. I am 18 and I'm still in my senior year. I have played toribash since it was a 2-D game. I like to draw but not that good at making textures. I have been recently marketing some items. If you need my akype then pm me and ill be happy to give it to you or if you need any other contact info then again pm me. I play paintball and tomorrow won't be in till 7 bc of the paintball scenario (walking dead). And Hentai ill meet you in game in an abd server. I am a respectable player and don't rage I like to say gg after every game and am generally nice untill you really make me mad but there is only one way to make me mad and that is calling me a (bast***) not writing the word bc I hate it.

Sincearly, god of the ocean.
P.s. thank you for your time in reading my app ill understand your decision and hope to hear from you soon.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Sorry Budsi, I didn't see it on page 2, my bad. Welcome to Idle. Posiden I will wait till the replays are up and once you have played me.
what are moths?
¥łýł¥