Toribash
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
The thing is, getting beat badly and not fighting back simply shows signs of the way the chemicals(not enough lithium makes you suicidal, and so forth) in your brain lean towards in your brain, the instability that leans the ego(google freud's id/ego/superego) way, trying to make everyone happy and not generally caring about yourself. That isn't correct. Having a leaning towards ID makes you criminal, which means that your brain tells you to do the wrong thing, which is generally a form of schizophrenia/some severe forms of paranoia. A leaning towards superego turns you into rorschach. No explanation needed on the last one.

Those 3 are the main chemical instabilities in your brain besides bipolar disorder.

That entire statement is completely wrong, as is the way you view "being a man". You cant just google some pictures, and think you understand the entirety of Freuds theory. I think people have the right to defend themselves, but if they choose to do it passively or aggressively its their own choice, and has no bearing on how "big of a man" they really are. It's all about the cause behind the passive/aggressive reaction, and why you have them. If he doesnt fight back because he just NEED to, thats excellent. But if he doesnt fight back because he is scared shitless he is going to get beat up, then its bad.

Your kid had every right to defend himself from the attacker. But if they gave your child a handbook, and you had to agree upon those terms, and it stated that ANY violent action is grounds for suspension, then well, he is in the wrong. You blowing the entire thing out of proportion is what is truly wrong here. Comparing a school fight with innocent civilians dieing (on both sides of the iraqi war, and 9/11), is ignorant. What you should've done as a man and a parent is explain all of this to your kid, and let him stay home from school, and do whatever he wants, like a mini-vacation.

I bet your the type of person that laughs at the videos of the american soldiers making the iraqi kids say things about having sex with animals, and other stuff. You sir have failed to see the big picture here.
To the post above me, I think what the guy meant was taking a beating with no thoughts of defending ones self. Not whether he did it passively or aggresively. Also imagine getting stabbed right below the eye. If you think you could just sit there and take more stabbings, then you were probably trained by monks to be able to ignore the pain of having someone punch you or spikes pierced into your back. And even then, I don't think you would just sit there and have your eye taken out or walk away and get attacked from behind.

Personally, I think his son handle'd the situation very well. If it had been me, I would have stabbed the guy in the eye, then again in the throat. Well maybe not in the throat, but I would have been sure to put the guy in a much worse position then he put me in. That's how I handle fighting.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz
Well, I have noticed that they have been getting much, much more harsh on kids. Today, My adopted son was attacked at the bus stop by a quite large student and was stabbed like 2-3cm below the eye by the guys pen. In self defense, he did what he had to do and ended up breaking the large kids femur.

for one, more power to Aaron. but, how the hell did he break his femur? isnt that the strongest bone in the body? That is self defense and therefore should have nothing done to him.

actually a few months ago, my friends son got accused of telling a little girl to suck his cock. I knew the kid for one, and he wouldnt say a thing like that, as he was raised better. plus he has a little sister and he is 14, and he wouldnt do such a thing. BUT, the principle threw him into OSS for 2 weeks for it. OSS for you who don't know, is out of school susspension. I thought this was complete bullshit.
ThePz what exactly is OSS, we don't have that here. We have ISS[In school suspension(Suspended but still attends school)] and ASD[After school detention(classic detention)].
out of school detention. it actually kicks ass because my friends son got to stay home and chill for 2 weeks.

Sorry didnt explain it. it basically means you cant come to school for that amount of time.
Ahh here we just call that Suspension. Yea my cousin had a situation like that. My cousin is like me, he's generally a pretty peaceful guy. That and he's harder to get in a fight with then me. But he's pretty big, and he's really got a lot of strength behind him. Some kid who had picked on him since they were little really got him to snap and he was suspended four a couple weeks. But he just got to chill n stuff since his mom knew the reason he got into the fight was because of how the kid had always treated him.
Today at school, some guy who sits across from me drew a dick on the test paper my teacher handed back to me. Since I did not want to get in trouble (obviously), I started erasing it. I was too late, and my teacher saw the dick as I was erasing it.
She told me "See me after class"

I don't know what was going to happen to me, but I ran out of the door as soon as the bell rang.
Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
Today at school, some guy who sits across from me drew a dick on the test paper my teacher handed back to me. Since I did not want to get in trouble (obviously), I started erasing it. I was too late, and my teacher saw the dick as I was erasing it.
She told me "See me after class"

I don't know what was going to happen to me, but I ran out of the door as soon as the bell rang.

You're a bit of a dumbass for running.
Look at this from the view of the teacher. She see's a stupid kid playing around with a dick the kid drew on the test paper she marked. Obviously, she wants to give you a scolding and thus asks you to stay behind after class.
Then the little shit runs out of the class as it ends. She's going to be even more frustrated with you now.

Think before you act.
Derp.
[doc]
i 100% agree with you. what if your kid had not fought back? he would be seen as a target for stabbing.
its strict in out school to. one of my friends got punched out of the blue and he god suspended for two weeks, same as the kid who punched him. my friend did even know what was going on until he was in the nurses office with an ice pack.
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
You're a bit of a dumbass for running.
Look at this from the view of the teacher. She see's a stupid kid playing around with a dick the kid drew on the test paper she marked. Obviously, she wants to give you a scolding and thus asks you to stay behind after class.
Then the little shit runs out of the class as it ends. She's going to be even more frustrated with you now.

Think before you act.
Derp.

I was fucking erasing it.