Toribash
The thing is nobody here knows what does happens after life, because nobody in here never died. -.-
asdasd
This question can not be awnsered unless you experienced death, you cant experience death because when your dead your body just shuts down and your in a complete blackout. SO when you die you recieve a blackout as in the afterlife?
Perhaps you are reborn with the same spirit, but cleansed of all memories. We could all be dead right now, you never know.
you get to a new body with no mind at all about the past lives

maybe one of us was a real hero in our past lifes if you know what i mean
Or maybe the after life is whatever you believe it to be. It could be heaven, hell, a distant paradise. It could be another world that you live another lifetime on before your back here. But what about people who say they have seen the "White light" in a near death experience? Could this just be a figment of your imagination?
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
You don't "believe" when you're dead. Come one guys. Get a grip.

You could.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
i believe that i am the only living being,i am sleeping my whole life and the whole world is my dream,when i die meaning il wake up,il take you all with me,you all are in my imagination xp xp
Well I guess when you die the only thing that ever made you think you were alive was your brain, and once that dies you're gone, nothing, poof.... And if you die then come back well then you wake up as if you never died because dying just means nothing happens?