Ranking
Heard of the DigiPen Institute of Technology? It's a for-profit college that focuses mostly on computer science.
By computer science I mean games, art, and engineering galleries. And by, focusing to, a game gallery I mean free games!

Games made by just students of the college. Some of the games they made are just excellent.
Take a look at the games "Attack of the 50 foot robot!", "Igneous", etc. These have epic graphics, all made by just college students! And all free.

Oh, and this is also where the students that were hired by Valve to work on Portal 1 and 2 come from (their games were Narbacular Drop and Tag: The Power of Paint).
GMT +8:00
Originally Posted by AiroBlinn View Post
Heard of the DigiPen Institute of Technology? It's a for-profit college that focuses mostly on computer science.
By computer science I mean games, art, and engineering galleries. And by, focusing to, a game gallery I mean free games!

Games made by just students of the college. Some of the games they made are just excellent.
Take a look at the games "Attack of the 50 foot robot!", "Igneous", etc. These have epic graphics, all made by just college students! And all free.

Oh, and this is also where the students that were hired by Valve to work on Portal 1 and 2 come from (their games were Narbacular Drop and Tag: The Power of Paint).

This is why