Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Want to be a Toribash Developer? Nabi is hiring C++ devs
Hi,

Nabi is hiring new C++ developers to work on Toribash and other projects.

Requirements:
- At least 5 years work experience with C++
- Knows OpenGL
- Have developed on OSX and Windows
- Strong in math
- Blackbelt in Toribash
- git

Both full-time 40h/week or part-time 20h/week are available.

Please send resumes to hampus_at_nabistudios_com.

Please state where you have your 5 years experience from and some reference work.

If you have general questions about the job, feel free to post in this thread.

[EDIT]
Yes, this is a payed job.
Last edited by hampa; Apr 5, 2011 at 06:16 AM.
Is this an actual hire? e.g. an employee, that has to pay taxes? Gets benefits, etc.

Uhm, with a real job, no one ever talks money up front. This isn't your summer McDonalds job. Hampa would probably end up asking "how much do you expect" and then not talk to you again when you ask for too much.
Last edited by FNugget; Apr 6, 2011 at 03:52 AM.
I'd say that's great job, i will try to convince my brother
(he's on college) and he will be in United States during summer (stage work in Microsoft)
he have big experience but he's not into toribash that much ...
We'll try ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
So,is there like an certain amount of money that you know you would make,would love to apply for this job just need to know what I'm getting in to.
Tay, you are not even 18, so you can't have this job since you need to be mature inorder to get it.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
Tay, you are not even 18, so you can't have this job since you need to be mature inorder to get it.

If this was serious, this is not part of the formal economy. No taxes will be paid, and there is no age restriction on working unless you recieve a salary. If this is a troll post, well then nevermind.
Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post

5 years of C++ work experience. So if you got a job as a C++ programmer at 10 you could be 15 now and get hired.

There is no 18 restriction. Just the qualifications I stated in the first post.
Sorry for my stupid post then.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Sounds like great news. I Wish I could apply.

I have 2 questions :
1/ How many devs are you hiring ?
2/ Other projects..... Glitchracer ?
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |