Ranking
Birthday: The 18th of July '96
Place+GMT: The netherlands, my timezone is GMT+1.

I like to play acoustic guitar but I'm still a beginner. My macbook is my baby. I'm someone who is mature but still in for a good laugh. My nationality is Turkish and I'm so fucking proud of it. My favorite mods in toribash are probably aikido, lenshu, fun mods, ninjitsu and taekkyon. I like to make head textures and sell them after that.
Are you muslim? :3
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Nope, but i wanna say sry to you. Denmark kinda insulted the muslims.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Yes, are you a muslim too?

Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Nope, but i wanna say sry to you. Denmark kinda insulted the muslims.

I'm muslim, and it's okay. We're all family here, and race doesn't change that.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
I'm muslim, and it's okay. We're all family here, and race doesn't change that.

True, I'm a jew-boy, and I in no way feel ashamed of my unholy relationship with Fist-Farough. ^^
Originally Posted by Mikechup View Post
True, I'm a jew-boy, and I in no way feel ashamed of my unholy relationship with Fist-Farough. ^^

I'm a quarter jewish. *jew-fist*
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Birthday: September 29th, 1997.
Place+GMT: Memphis, Tennessee. GMT I think +5

A little about me.
I'm 13 year old gamer, yes that's right, I sit on my chair and play xbox all day!
Nah, jk, not all day. Every weekend me and my friends hang out, usually we go rollerskating. Oh, and did I mention I'm in advanced classes?

Peace, <3

ONLY 48 WORDS!