Toribash
Original Post
[Event] Receive 1,000 tc just by playing!

Get 1000 toricredits by playing League of Legends

So, what do I want? I want to invite you to a game called League of Legends. You will receive 1,000 toricredits for each invitation.
What's that game then? There's a great LoL topic in toribash forums:

Originally Posted by Lume View Post

League of Legends (previously known as League of Legends: Clash of Fates) is a game inspired by the DotA map for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows. It was first announced on October 7, 2008 and released on October 27, 2009. The game was in a closed beta from April 10, 2009 to October 22, 2009. It then transitioned to open beta until release.

In my own words, League of Legends is a game similar to DotA and Heroes of Newerth, it has a much more cartoon style and is more for casual gamers who play to have fun, it adds it's own unique features such as being a "summoner" which lets you build up a skill tree that adds minor things such as critical strike and attack damage or more armor to start off with, it also lets you gain a base level that is not related to the champion you play each game that unlocks mini spells with things like heal, mana regen, teleport to allies and many more.

There is about 40 champions right now but you only get about 7 different ones every week as "free heroes", they switch every week so people can get a feel for all of them, you have the option to buy the characters forever with ingame points you earn for winning/losing games, you can also buy 30$ bundles that comes with 20 characters and skins and runes that help you power up your champion a little bit. Aside from the 30$ bundles you can also buy individual riot points for characters and skins and such.

This game is free to play and in the open beta stage but it will continue to be free to play with the option of paying for characters and extra skins.

Prizes:
First one who achieves summoner level 5 gets:
-5,000 tc
-Custom made avatar or signature (worth 30k)

First 10 people who achieve summoner level 5 get:
-5,000 tc

Next 10 people who achieve summoner level 5 get:
-2,500 tc

And all others get:
-1,000 tc

What do you need to do?
You must follow this link to sign up in the game. You'll have to achieve "Summoner level" 5. Think it like it was yellow or green belt in toribash. I can't tell you how much it takes to get level 5, but it isn't much time. Maybe 2-5 hours playing, depending on your games. When I see you're level 5, I'll send you 1000 tc.

At this time, I want to invite 100 players. First one who get's level 5 will get a custon signature or avatar done by me(I usually ask 30-50k for them).

League of Legends is a great game. I hope we'll see in the fields of Justice!

How to participate:
-You have to tell me the summoner name which you choose in order to participate
-When you have reached level 5, ask for the tc, and I'll send them to you
-That's it; easy!

Some tips to get your level 5 as fast as possible:
1.) Play the tutorial game. The lobby will ask you if you want to do it. I recommend it strongly
2.) Play a practice game. This is even more important than the one above. This is how your real games will be, but you'll get some tips
3.) Play normal games. Select the big red play button and choose normal game. Then choose solo and 5v5.
4.) If you want just the level, select custom game. Search for games named "IP farm" and enter.
New user guide is also great

Problems?:
League of Legends support forums gives you solutions to almost every problem

Players to be invited left: 92

Remember to send me your summoner name to get your tc!

You must use this link to get your TC!
Last edited by Pate5; Mar 2, 2011 at 08:02 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
More rewards sent. There's still 5k awards remaining, so go on and participate!
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Pate could u check, if a username called "tysonzhengx"
Is on ur referal link? Just checking..
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
i will send you now the screenshot.
Who was the first in reach the level 5?
Last edited by Gomson; Feb 5, 2011 at 05:39 PM.

It was suppose to be me, But I didn't use the referal link so I had to restart over...
Dunno if I won the first place or not
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Then if you arent the first,it means that Im the one that won the first place.
message originally posted by GOD
Dunno, we have to ask pate5 himself :3
The first place is gained by summoner name InkArcana. He hasn't reclaimed his reward yet.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please