Toribash
Come on guys, You can't say soemone like you or not. They will say it themselves. This is totally useless posting in allie thread. I will delete those and make sure this won't happen again. BamBam this is notice for you too. Use pm for this kind shit about who like who.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Name:Maxfire1 but you could call me max
I want to be ally/enemy:ALLIE
Why do you feel you deserve this: becuase im an old student and friend of linkhunter ,was a old evermore in extreme before becomming official and the old and only master of JoshuaDA , i introduced him to toribash a year ago , taught him all i knew
Will you benefit us in any kind of way: i can teach ,i have friends that could make videos and ill help you choose members
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
Name:Maxfire1 but you could call me max
I want to be ally/enemy:ALLIE
Why do you feel you deserve this: becuase im an old student and friend of linkhunter ,was a old evermore in extreme before becomming official and the old and only master of JoshuaDA , i introduced him to toribash a year ago , taught him all i knew
Will you benefit us in any kind of way: i can teach ,i have friends that could make videos and ill help you choose members

I say yes for Max app, but I though he wanted request clan allie.
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Well allies can do what he just listed there
And I say yes
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Clan name:dead ninjas
Reason: play a lot of u in this game and u are cool ppl
I say yes he is a cool guy
-----
wait nvm he scammed me
Last edited by Mohit; Jul 4, 2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Single/Clan: Single please
Clan/ally/enemy:Ally
Why do you feel you deserve this:Because I think [Extreme] is a great clan + I can help it wherever it goes. Also <3 bambam and link.
Will you benefit us in any kind of way:I want to be a helpful person. Making 100% sure you wont die.
Originally Posted by Mohit View Post
I say yes he is a cool guy
-----
wait nvm he scammed me

Ty and i did not scam u i forgot ur name and i sent the item when i found you.
Both yes. Yes don't mean accepting straightly. You need more yeses.
Originally Posted by NinjaTitan View Post
Both yes. Yes don't mean accepting straightly. You need more yeses.

Thanky you pm when i have enough yesses or do i keep cheking?