Ranking
And I think your comment was stupid. You can justify what you said however you want, but the hole gets dug even deeper. Just apologize, big boy. I'm having fun, aren't you?

Rationalization, justification, it's just a vacation of rash inhalation.
Last edited by evolution6; Sep 8, 2009 at 08:13 AM.
*puff-puff*
You didn't read the edit part of my post and also didn't read Madgecko11s post right?
Also, as far as I see this: I'm here trying to see both sides of this thing and explaining stuff and trying to be as descriptive as possible.
guitarookid, who has nothing to do with this is also trying to get this solved. (+rep)
evolution6, I'm starting to feel that either you misunderstand half of my texts on purpose to keep this going and ignore the rest or we speak 2 different languages that have the words looking same but with totally different meanings. Also, I think you haven't even for a second considered that this might really be a misunderstanding and you haven't for one second thought that you might offend me or someone else while posting.
Tripstone, you think you have a problem with me. As I see it it is starting to go the other way. Also, it is really funny how you instantly started spreading this to people not involved. Infact, I wouldn't know about this whole thing if not for guitarookid. Tonakai also told me something, but I tought either he or you were joking.
Clan Blood Leader
Firstly, congratulations for your 666th post ;o
EDIT: Oh man, you managed to get two posts more ;_;

Secondly, I won't apologize anymore. As you said, I am allowed to say what I want of this war.
I said it's stupid because everything started from a plain joke, a pun.
And unlucky us, there had to be someone who takes jokes a bit too seriously in the same server the joke was said.
And then that poor being decides to start a war from a joke.
I even told Hopea that Tripstone didn't like the joke, I backed Tripstone up as he said. I also apologized about that as much as I could.
What did I get as a result?
Ignorance. Ostracizing.
I did all I could, but all Tripstone did to me was just ignore me. "I don't care", he said.

This war is stupid because you keep ignoring us, even though we apologize, try to make you understand, we don't want to be enemies, we want to be friends.
I think Tripstone just takes this too seriously, really, it began from Hopea saying a pun to Tripstone, and now he started a war with Blood in whole and said to both Evolution and Evil that we ALL are racists, and after all, not a single one of us are racists, not even Hopea.

EDIT: Also, I do appreciatie Tripstone helping us in Blood vs. Pandora clan war, but if this is what he wants as a price, then...
Last edited by Tonakai; Sep 8, 2009 at 08:58 AM.
Why should we be? I just like to keep things as things and stuff as stuff. I don't WANT a war of a misunderstanding. But if this keep up it will be us declaring a war.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
WARRRRR has already started

A question: How are you related to this? Also, has ANYONE read my posts trough not trying to see everything offensive? I can't find a single offensive thing in my posts and you still keep getting offended while offending me?

And yea, this not offensive stuff in my posts doesn't apply to this and the one before my last post.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
You didn't read the edit part of my post and also didn't read Madgecko11s post right?
Also, as far as I see this: I'm here trying to see both sides of this thing and explaining stuff and trying to be as descriptive as possible.
guitarookid, who has nothing to do with this is also trying to get this solved. (+rep)
evolution6, I'm starting to feel that either you misunderstand half of my texts on purpose to keep this going and ignore the rest or we speak 2 different languages that have the words looking same but with totally different meanings. Also, I think you haven't even for a second considered that this might really be a misunderstanding and you haven't for one second thought that you might offend me or someone else while posting.
Tripstone, you think you have a problem with me. As I see it it is starting to go the other way. Also, it is really funny how you instantly started spreading this to people not involved. Infact, I wouldn't know about this whole thing if not for guitarookid. Tonakai also told me something, but I tought either he or you were joking.

I think someone thinks too much of what others think

Here goes...

When one person thinks himself is right, and the other person thinks hisself is right, and they both disagree, there stands grounds for arguement. You have done nothing but claim your innocence of offending another, and in that have accused another of offending you. That i find immature and offensive. Just because you think your right does not me the other though is wrong, in fact, they may both be right but not compatible with the others belief. Which on will win? Positive or Negative Force? Who's Positive? Who's Negative? Who's Neutral? Science.

When one person looks to see if their is fault in the other, he blames. When one person looks into himself to find fault, he is being humble. I do not offend you, you just feel offendedl due to a weak shell, strengthen it. It's weak because your too busy trying to figure out what others are thinking. "Evolution might be against a members religion" is a prime example of that, not to mention all the bold and italics I put in your quote. The more you try that, the more I'll mess with your head. Am I messing with your head? I don't know, am I? Quit messing with others and I won't mess with you.

I wear a Yin-Yang around my neck, I bring a meaning of balance from it. You have put blood on yours, mine is clean. Karma is part of that, and I care not if against anyones religion. That is their own insecurity, not mine, so it doesn't bother me. I use the Yin and Yang to see everything on both sides. You cannot see things on both sides if you are on one of those sides. There is a fine line between the Yin and the Yang, I call it neutral, you should step on it for a minute or two and think from there.

Religion can jifice. Jifice is the pronounciation of an acronym, figure it out with your thinking smart guy. If a person has a problem with someone elses religion, he can jifice too. I don't have a problem with religion, I have a solution. It consists of Fuel and Fire. Does that offend? It's my opinion, deal with it. If it offended you, maybe you should look into yourself to figure it out, instead of just instantaneously rebuting without research. But of coarse, most kids are taught what to know, they don't learn what to know on their own.

Yes I read everything, why wouldn't I? If you are starting to feel something, then something is stopping you from feeling. Get that out of the way and feel it already. Don't be such a robot.

Quit being so presumptious. By that way, neither of your presumptions are correct. Your presumptious attitude is getting on my nerves, the world is not how you see it.
*puff-puff*
^The world isn't as I see it. Agreed, it neither isn't as you see it or anyone else see it.
Also, I find so many things I'd like to comment on your post that I'm not going to bother. I want to hear Tripstones version of this story, from himself.
And in such a way that every other word isn't racist or shit.

Also I feel bad for having to do this in clan Evil board. If you wish to continue this, be my quests and open a thread in clan Bloods board.
Clan Blood Leader