Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Application thingy
Hi ppl of Legendary Team

I decided to leave my clan and would like to apply because Luis asked if I wanted to join before I left Megalomania. I am a black belt, almost 2nd dan, Im really good at multiplay for my belt, I am rank 7,000 global. I have a skype at OpDefineR. I would be happy to join an official clan, and I might be a little of a help! (I beat a master belt in greykido) So I hope you accept me.
Hello members of LT, my name is Sipsum and im a good player, my belt is black but i can beat 10th dan players in Greykido, My favourite mods are Greykido and ABD though i play other mods than those two, I want to join this clan because this clan seems like it has positive people that respect one another, I can assist in events when ever i can, also im an active player.
Hola, que tal, bueno a mi me agregaron a LT hace un par de semanas, y como no encuentro ningun post de los miembros y eso (disculpen el spam en este post) queria saber si hay algun post o tema en especial para jugar entre nosotros y conocernos, un abrazo y disculpas por el spam aca, se que no es el lugar indicado
Application
Hi.My name is Lui.I'm interested to join LT.I want to join LT because the people in this clan is good , awesome and helping each other.My belt is black.My favourite mods are Jousting,Aikido,mushu,aikidobigdojo,judo and twinsword.Always active in forums.I was in Origin Clan before and got kicked by the Leader because i beate him several times.I hope you accept me and im an active player
Last edited by XxLuixX; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM.
Hi i would like to join this clan because it looks cool and my fav mods are jousting and twin swords thank u
-----
hi my fav mods are jousting and twin swords my belt is all most broen
Last edited by ethodoes; Oct 13, 2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello i really want to come to this clan beacus im interesed in this clan i think its very good.My belt is brown my best mod is aikidodojo.

Algiux .
I am iAnimals, a brown belt and my favorite mod is greykito but i have spent a lot of time ABD. The reason I want to join this clan is for the experience and the support throughout my journey to become a master. Please accept my application.
Request to join clan
Hello great members of this great clan. My name is Gino i'm 13 years of age. I'm only a Brown belt ,but I understand how to play the game and win about half the time. My favorite and best mods are Judo , Aikido , and Greykido. I would like to join this clan because Its active , I can learn new things from the better people in the clan , and overall the clan is really good. I don't post anything on the forums , but i always check them.

-Gino or AquaBlood5(whatever you want to call me)
Hello everyone who is reading this, I am applying for legendary team.
My age is 15 and I am from the Netherlands
I am a black belt and I think I am pretty good.
My favourite mod is aikido definatly but I am open for the others aswell.
I want to join this clan because I want to be in active and nice clan who can help me get even better and maybe return the favour one day.

I think thats it, my skype is "antijn.gun1" you can contact me there but I will also come back to this forum regullary so umh i hope i get accepted.

Eitherway I hope you have a nice day.
Hello! My name is ShootAndKick, and I have a brown belt. I favor mushu and jousting, and I am very active on every clan I join. I am a very average player, and I admit it im not the best player on the game, i'm just a ordinary player with a ordinary amount of tc. But I would like to specify im not very good at any other mods except aikido, so that is basically me in a couple sentences.