Ranking
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
oh.. used an old update to create the alliance thread.. gona fix it soon

Okay, thanks mate

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Oh guys i almost forgot cmbty is in colorado so he hasnt been able to be active. I dont think it passed his mind to say that in the Genral discussion. Also, he owes me money... Should i charge him intrest cause it's been along time since i gave it to him?
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
So.... who won the madmonk event? Or are you still judging?
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Hey uhm.. i wonder if i could be in the replay team? because i do mas and i have been doing it for a looong time. idk if there could be two people. if you know. point it out to me!
-----
also i got a replay that wasnt finished.... can you guys give me cnc? and also this is one of my best runs
-----
._.
Attached Files
xXAHMETXx - xlDem0lx.rpl (854.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Greed; Jan 2, 2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Hey guys i was wondering in the future we should have like a sticky thread for the clan bank. It could be used to update the clan people every time there is a dontation and have like a little thank you notes for people with donations over a certain amount. I just thought we could do something like that because i always look at the clan bank for some reason. I just thought I'd bring something like that out. Bye
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Hey guys i was wondering in the future we should have like a sticky thread for the clan bank. It could be used to update the clan people every time there is a dontation and have like a little thank you notes for people with donations over a certain amount. I just thought we could do something like that because i always look at the clan bank for some reason. I just thought I'd bring something like that out. Bye

I feel like it wouldn't get used much, now that we're official, we don't need TC as much, but it's still a good idea that we could use.
Whoever said Green was not that great of a colour?
Originally Posted by Gigreen1 View Post
I feel like it wouldn't get used much, now that we're official, we don't need TC as much, but it's still a good idea that we could use.

If anything we would tc more than ever now that we are official. We can use it to buy a private board (very useful), we can bring attention to ourselves buy making more events with more/better prizes. There are many things that we would need tc for as a clan. Things we need. I just thought that those people should be thanked publicly.