Ranking
Originally Posted by micho View Post
You're all being discussed.

Thankyou micho. I'll patiently wait for your answer. Just to know, I'll be PM'd or you'll anounce in this thread?

#TribeOn
It will be announced here and you will get a pm about the specifics
Also Kaszanas you're being discussed
Why do you want to improve your skills?

Well ive always loved art...it gives me an amazing feeling to finaly finish something ive been working on for hours(Perhaps days).
I have always wanted to be a graphics designer but i know thats not going to happen (at least not on a big scale) without some help.
Sure i can make a nice texture/painting/signature here and there but its not enough at the moment... this is why i would like to improve my skills...

Did you ever have any experience in textures or art?

Yes actully i have. I am in gata (been in it a few weeks) and ive done several heads/sets (though many i have not finished.) i mostly enjoy sets/signatures but heads - banners ect ect kind of evolve from those things.
I have been doing art since september last year(roundabout 9 months)

Here are some of my best examples.

One of my best sigs -
One of my best sets - NOTE this one was 60 percent c/p. But there was alot of smude - pen - brush -pencil ect ect
Another peice of art (also my first try with photoshop)
BTW I KNOW ITS BLURRY AT THE TOP! THAT WAS ON PURPOSE (to get a camera blur type effect)

Another note - i am getting a wacom bamboo pen and touch in 2 or 3 days so when i get that my skills will only improve(as i like to do sketches /drawings on paper now and again)
Last edited by dragoblade; Aug 2, 2010 at 12:19 AM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
what time ammount should i wait ? for the end of your discussion ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
You're currently being discussed

Edit:
We're just waiting on some teachers to vote etc
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
what time ammount should i wait ? for the end of your discussion ?

Just be paitient

gata are the same....
it takes time...some members may take not long at all... others could take weeks...

for example

to get into gata it took me around 5-6 days...
yes its a long wait but u get used to it....
i used that time to make more examples to get in..you should do the same.

Anyway...
hope i helped

~DragoBlade

edit: ninja-d xD

ALSO

quick question.

how much would it cost once ur accepted? (is there a fee)
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
ye i just asking cause i had that type of waiting to get into Team Aikido and JollyR ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Drago: 5k and we're not like GATA I'm just making sure everyone is okay with the new applicant.