Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I think rainbow would be a very boring color to choose, and also a very neutral and obvious choice...Not creative at all :P

Therefore black and purple.

Better preview:

Toast: I am aware ^_^

-snip- just to be safe ~Toast
Last edited by Toast; May 16, 2012 at 11:44 AM.
Thanks for the consideration.

The flame you linked to, I like it. It's different, and somewhat looks like the one I made... Just reversed kind of.
Watch it for a while. It has an amazing swirl to it.

I do like yours but I would have to look at it from another angle.
I have a question, how do you guys post the picture like that? I know it's a GIF image but... how do you guys do that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
:<
It would be nice of you to let me know.

Could I post a flame here and see if it's good??
I would like some you like Rayleigh to criticize the flame I might enter for the contest. If it sucks bad I will retry and make a new one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Exactly why I won't tell.

You are cool and all Mocro, but why would I give you the seeeecreeet to make a awesome preview that would lower our chance of winning? x)
Last edited by Fenris; May 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: uppercase
Aww, okay. Lub ya. I understand. You guys just want to win :3

<33333
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]