Toribash
Here ya go, also posted it in a earlier post of mine.
Attached Files
Promo Replay.rpl (546.1 KB, 5 views)
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Good effort , but I need more stylish replays. You two were alittle too stiff and not quiet realistic ( falling and hitting the ground ). A good trick to realism is think of how some one would fall and hit the ground in real life and to relax all if your about to get hit so the damage looks real .

heres an example of what I mean
Attached Files
PROMO- running knee.rpl (113.3 KB, 11 views)
Me and TR done a nice replay on both mods but i cant post it right now because im at school but if TR see's this then he'll most probably post it
I wont be posting them sub but do not worry my freind , I will be using both in the promo. You can make a single player run in the vaulting mod if you would like . That way you can strut your stuff and take your time.
Here is my really bad replay .
Attached Files
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
lol made something with it.. the first 500 frames are playing, tll me if want better/more of that sorta stuff :P

ook made another for the vault.. (was too tired to make up a good ending so.. lets make it baaad then )
Attached Files
hunters promo1.rpl (101.4 KB, 3 views)
Hunters vault promo2.rpl (219.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by 2pro4you; Mar 5, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
@s8 - sry bud , It alright but I need somthing alittle more realistic.

@jisse- I do like the first replay , I'll see if I can add that in . But the second one is a bit messy .

@ sub - hmm, its ok . I would prefer it to be alittle more stylish tho , you were kinda all over the place so I dont think I can use it .

@ 2pro - I will check yours out in a bit

As you can probably tell , im very picky about promo replays . Dont take it to heart if I dont use yours , I just have a certian image in my mind on how it will look.

I do need multiplayer replays tho , especialy of some sparing on the top level and quick trick sessions in the vaulting mod . Try to be creative with your partner and plan them out .

The intro is done so now Im currently working on the recording of the replays so time is running out guys .
Here's some more/sorry ignore PROMO REPLAY 2
Attached Files
PROMO REPLAY 2.rpl (725.1 KB, 4 views)
Promo REPLAY 3.rpl (74.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by subzer0z; Mar 5, 2012 at 10:50 PM.