Ranking
Originally Posted by fogle View Post
thank you dark demon, but please stay with superbad.
you were a great member, and mc1ovin needs u

ok
Proud member of Forget And Kill
Click plz >>> http://dark6demon.on.toribash.com/
i vote yes, now all you need is blaj's vote.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt:Black (REMOVE THE NOOBS25 ONE! IM BACK!)
Playing since:July 8th
Mods you are good at:Aikodo! Twinsword4, Instagib feet.
Why do you want to join woor:Well, it sounds like a fun clan, and it reminds me of the song War
Why would we want you?:Well... i would say... Mor clan members the better, and some clans need a mighty noob, right?
Do you have msn/icq/irc?:MSN
Anything else to say?: Well, TB is fun, but not fun enough not being in a clan, so this one was the first i picked to join, Hope im accepted!
i will deliberate with blaj on this matter. please download mirc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yes,
mIRC,
basically get any chat program that runs IRC, check the tutorial on the [Woor] main page

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt: black
Playing since: o.o well lets see... before the game was free... i dident play online back then though... but prob 1 year online
Mods you are good at: ... well basicly anything under 150 ed but i can cope with things over 150
Why do you want to join woor: i am a varry good freind of fogle in real life, i have been afk for a varry long time but now that i am back and see that fogle is starting a clan i want to join and be a part of it
Why would we want you?: i am varry crative, active, and smart, i am an asset to any clan, i am also quite good at playing to ;)
Do you have msn/icq/irc?: msn, and mirc
Anything else to say?:... BOO!
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit