Toribash
Ogod I lol'd! Bet the kid was all "FUCK YEAH!"

Seriously, how do you force a teen to touch a breast? America makes less sense every day.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
dude that kids a queer i would of fucked her unless she was ugly :P

Even queers get curious

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
seems odd...

It would make total sense if the woman got a fine and a small sentence. I think the kid or that article might have, twisted the story a bit. You have to look at the fact that, if this was a adult male, asking a 13 year old girl to touch his nipples, you would all be in an uproar.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
You have to look at the fact that, if this was a adult male, asking a 13 year old girl to touch his nipples, you would all be in an uproar.

TBH it's not that uncommon, the only reason people kick off is because it's been demonized & blown out of proportion by the media. I'm not saying it's right to do it, but fact is most teenage girls are attracted to older men rather than people their own age.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
TBH it's not that uncommon, the only reason people kick off is because it's been demonized & blown out of proportion by the media. I'm not saying it's right to do it, but fact is most teenage girls are attracted to older men rather than people their own age.

the only point i really have to make here...

it's all blown out of proportion.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.

The fact also is, however, that teenage girls in particular make terrible life decisions (particularly early teens - its more later teens in men) and teens in general do not have a fully formed brain (the frontal cortex is not finished development until 23 or so in most cases, studies have shown). The law stands to protect those who are incapable of making the correct decisions; most notably younger teens with their poor impusle control (alcohol abuse, poor decisions whislt driving and poor sex decisions, particularly in females) which is related to the afforementioned frontal cortex development and the large amounts of synaptic pruning that occured just before puberty (second only to that during early years iirc).

The law is pretty clear about what constitutes as rape (although I think a notable flaw in the law is that if two minors engage in consentual sex, the male will be charged regardless of age because intercourse is classified as penetration), and I would suggest that, whilst this doesnt constitute rape it is most definitely sexual assault.

It is, like you say a tad noblesse oblige, but these laws are there for a reason, and its not solely for the demonisation of men who are attracted to young girls. That would be the fault of subjective media - most notably current affairs programs which spout bullshit every day and frankly should be taken off air as they are counter productive and partake in the propagation of misinformation in the technological age.
Wow...that's just stupid....I mean..come on...its not like she shot the kid in the face or anything.....the country has gone mad...

Win ratio of one my alts :3
Originally Posted by Zebadon View Post
Wow...that's just stupid....I mean..come on...its not like she shot the kid in the face or anything.....the country has gone mad...

America has been a shithole for a long time, and is simply riding on a wave of its reputation almost half a century ago. Open your eyes.

No one notices though, because theyre too busy judging other cultures (the middle east, Japan) to look at their own. Don't make me dig up numbers about the homeless poor in America followed by cash sent out of the country.

Everyone remember the movie Demolition man? It's the future ;)
I'm not saying it's right to do it, but fact is most teenage girls are attracted to older men rather than people their own age.

That in itself if weird, if not a bit unsettling. But I do agree.
This also happens in high schools, grade 11's date grade 9'2. That might be only 2 years, but at that age, it's a huge gap. But I suppose people do anything to get their kicks...
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say