Ranking
To start off I'm a Brown belt right now and I play mainly play twin-swords, my mod rank in that is 100-150 right now. I'm 17 and have played for about 2 months and Ive been enjoying it so far. I want to join Extreme because I want to be part of something bigger that I hope can make me better while I do my best to make it better. I can do art pretty good I've done it for three or four years but Ive just starting doing Toribash textures but I'm improving. I live in USA in central time zone. I'm not active on the forums really at all right now but I could be very easily. If you have any questions/requests feel free to ask.
Alright Guys
I know this guy doesnt meet any of the requirements

But I told him to apply
Because I can sense some good stuff bout this guy
And well Same went for you guys
So take it easy
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Hmm he sounds like someone who can someday be a value member. so I say yes. ;p

I have 3 questions below however:

1. Why should we fully accept you?

2. What is the capitol of Washington DC?

3. (This one is the most crucial!)

Last edited by Toon; Jul 3, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
1. Why should we fully accept you?: I'm a quick learner and I think I could be useful if I was taught a little more and I can make textures

2. What is the capitol of Washington DC?: It is the capitol lol

Spoiler: 3. (This one is the most crucial!)
WHAT COLOR IS MY UNDERWHERE! : I'm gonna guess white
alright guys we could take this to the chat thread.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
We got 1 yes and 0 no
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Link, you're the leader. You can invite and reject whoever the fuck you want into the clan bro. But my advice is that anyone with less than a reasonable amount of posts for his join date should be rejected dude ._.
I mean of course if you want him in the clan go on ahead and invite him. but I'm just saying I wouldn't only because of his activity .-.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
His App: (Just highlighting points here, maybe..)
To start off I'm a Brown belt right now and (1.I play mainly play twin-swords, my mod rank in that is 100-150 right now.) I'm 17 and have played for about 2 months and Ive been enjoying it so far. (2.I want to join Extreme because I want to be part of something bigger that I hope can make me better while I do my best to make it better.) I can do art pretty good (3.I've done it for three or four years but Ive just starting doing Toribash textures but I'm improving.) I live in USA in central time zone. (4.I'm not active on the forums really at all right now but I could be very easily.) If you have any questions/requests feel free to ask.

@1. It is indeed a great mod and you sound to be very good at that. This will certainly get you on Link's good side. But there are some idiots who frequently do twinsword tournies and if they say something stupid ignore and if they say something bad to you, you can say how you are in the greatest clan ever, also don't listen to their bullshit.

@2. It is good that you said that in your app because people use it in their app and don't do it or don't include it at all but since like kinda invited you, he sees something good in you.

@3. You are an artist too? We don't have many of them here, welcome aboard the Extreme ship!

@4. Maybe the only negative. If you can be active I/we suggest you do so because forum activity is crucial for clans.

Also I find your name.. Interesting.. But I am not sure about Envying you.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
He doesn't look that active.

His inventory and tc show that he is no marketeer or art-seller. (He might not have sold anything yet so I won't hold it against him)

He only started last month so he could leave just as quickly as well.

But nobody gives a fuck about what I think so I'll just drag my ass back to general chat >,>
Dose is dead.