Ranking
I think we all did lol. Most of us did at least... if not it hasn't registered...

Anyways, why don't we all pm ham-pa because of this wonderful april fools. Or hell. sou, fi-sh, and all the staff. say thanks. Make sure they all get mass amounts of PM's jk :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Nope, my name is Ham-pa for me, but platabear for everyone else
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Aww it's over, my sig is back to normal
-----
Or not...
Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 1, 2013 at 07:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Lol, April fools!

G1rl | Akufuncture | Beta | Jewww | firebolty | Apex | Devil | Pwr | Spart1cu3 | Fivah | pyroteknik | Echoforce | DestinyPower | P0int | Burnedbug | Tyzo | asdasdafafs | EJM | ZeTo | Lorrtex | Kball | Avengd7x | Obey 4 Lyf!

G1rl | Akufuncture | Beta | Jewww | Ea-son | Apex | Devil | Pwr | Spart1cu3 | fire-bolty | pyroteknik | Fi-sh | Ert-h | P0int | Burnedbug | Tyzo | Za-yex | Azur-eMage | ZeTo | Lorrtex | Kball | Avengd7x | Obey 4 Lyf!
The bottom is the original
Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 1, 2013 at 07:53 AM.