Ranking
Okay, im gonna join thatf riendly clan war on the weekend, also, gonna be on the ICwhile im playing LoL

Also Ace: WB!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
friendly clan wars sound cool .. probably on weekends when most of the guys have free time then..

now, just a reminder to the members: we now have an inactivity thread so use that whenever you're going to be inactive.

prowler: Reaper just made a tutorial for the use of IRC on this board. Im really a noob on IRC myself so that tut is gonna be really helpful
-----
datbadass: i guess its okay if its a friendly clan war (im assuming there'll be no stakes since our clan bank is virtually empty atm)

Thank u i'll hard to be on
Imma gladly fight on ur side allies.
Sorry for being picky guys but is there a way in which the closed threads can be gotten rid of in the forum? Because it's getting kind of annoying having them there especially the music thread, once again I apologise for being picky but I think it needs to be sorted if possible
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
datbadass: well, Vordred wants it to be members only so.. sorry dude..
Vord: I'll check with the guys.. I'd prefer saturday too but that depends on the time.
prowler: just deleted them. I believe they're not visible to you anymore.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Belt:black almost 2nd dan
favorite mod: aikido judo abd ninjustu twin
why you want to join [ascend]: I want to join ascend because i like this clan i know some people really nice and i want to be in a good clan

I'l leave my clan if i'm accepted
Attached Files
2B my walrus life.rpl (254.2 KB, 2 views)
Dark anthology.rpl (123.8 KB, 2 views)
debout!!!.rpl (115.6 KB, 2 views)
Lies-of-life.rpl (117.3 KB, 2 views)
yay epic save.rpl (60.5 KB, 2 views)
Move it to the recruitment thread please also, you sound traitorous XD.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!