Ranking
do i has to divide the members as scene and emo?
What doesnt kill you, only makes u...stranger.
Umm im Emo and would therefore like to Join as Such :P Do we get to make a title or Do you do it will ? :P if the answer is us can mine be... Emo-Kitty?
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
LOL Smexy emo.. Will got my title JUST right

Tristar..emo-Kitty? (HAWT)

PS: Cut myself last night.. i had.. problems in my mind >.<
Last edited by DiaXan0; Aug 18, 2008 at 08:56 AM.
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Originally Posted by DiaXan0 View Post
PS: Cut myself last night.. i had.. problems in my mind >.<

Cool lets all share shit like that.

I hate emo's, and the emo scene is nearly just as shit. Perhaps because I dont understand it or perhaps getting together with a bunch of friends and having a "cutting" session is not the pinnacle of exitement for me.

rather get yourselves a bag of weed a skateboard/guitar/motorbike and go do something creative and exiting.

@Diaxano : perhaps use some of that money you blow on toribash to buy something like save up for a motorbike. "not a new knife".

seriously guys we dont need this
..|.,
U1V1
lol velve, you dont get it, scene is just the style of dress, emos are the sad ones, scene kids are the legends
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
im just doing this cuz im bored, i never cut myself, i hate emos, i find them ridiculous but i created this org cuz... i was bored so fuck off velve and stop flaming emos, they are cool, strange but in a nice way, i has a bike and a skateboard im a very active person and happy, just cause i created an online org it doesnt means i take it srlsy '¬¬
What doesnt kill you, only makes u...stranger.