Toribash
waht u tkling bout? ur mom iz an indinan! HAHA!!!! in ju face!
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
waht u tkling bout? ur mom iz an indinan! HAHA!!!! in ju face!

Baet taht dalirsuskc!

dam rayciss : (( u cnat sau nergo in her??! and im gald u att leest clal me cpantani!
Dalir: You said indian, that's "rayciss" too. And btw, I had a word with your boyfriend, he said you should get yourself checked for gonorrhea. Seems like you got yourself into a bit of trouble captain. I told you to allways use a condom. Safe sex you know
Originally Posted by dalirsucks View Post
Dalir: You said indian, that's "rayciss" too. And btw, I had a word with your boyfriend, he said you should get yourself checked for gonorrhea. Seems like you got yourself into a bit of trouble captain. I told you to allways use a condom. Safe sex you know

WAATTT rayciss indian?? iz rayciss to say negro,, nott indinan! nad I DNOT HAV BOYYGFRINEND!!!!!
Dalir: Oh, so he was a one-night-stand? My bad. It's "rayciss" to say indian if you mean it in a bad way. According to me anyway.
I'm not sure the gonorrhea-guy considered himself to be your one-night-stand, I think your going to hurt the big guys feelings if your just gonna dump him like that, you evil bastard
Let's all be honest. Hnnah Montana/Miley Cyrus isn't as attractive as people give her credit for. Moreover, her music is shallow and pointless.

Also, she's a fucking hypocrite. The bitch actually put up a video on youtube trashing her co-"stars".

But props on a funny joke org.