Ranking
Set is yours if you're willing to toss in an extra 600tc, Snow. Or 1K, if you're feeling generous. (: Will send the textures immediately once I reach home, about 10 mins time?
---
Lol sorry, didnt see him counter back. Continue ~
---
Update: **FORGOTTEN SOLDIER: SOLD TO MAURICHUK FOR 14,250TC VIA PM.**
---
Update: **BLOOD TITAN: SOLD TO MANLYMELON FOR 30,000TC.**

Closing thread, will add more sets soon.
Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 7, 2013 at 11:30 PM.
Dropping it to 1.5K. That's as low as I'll go, it's pretty sweet. Head 1 is kinda like a monster thing? lol I don't even know, man.
Alrighttttttttt, bump. I'm back with a new set - was planning to hold it back and sell it only when I've completed 10 sets but someone got interested in it in-game and wants it like, asap. Sooooo, I'm putting it out here now, to see if anyone's interested in getting this baby: -

*FYI, more screenshots in first post. I have a 16K offer from the person interested in it, knightst.

Raid Bot

Update: **RAID BOT: SOLD TO KNIGHTST FOR 16,000TC.**
Last edited by iAwesome; Nov 20, 2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Update
Those 10 sets don't seem like they'll be coming up anytime soon since I decided to do requests.. Putting a new set up for sale, requested by someone but that person has been inactive for like 2 - 3weeks now and I've tried reaching him via Skype and pm on tb but there has been no reply. So, I'm going to put it for sale.

Set name: H&R
Artist: iAwesome (Myself)
Recolour: No, too lazy. Sorry guys.
Size: Fits all (128, 256, 512)
Min. offer: 4K
Min. raise: 500tc
Auto-buy: 12K

H&R Set Images

Also... added a new set to the family as an example of my work. Requested by Something. IT'S NOT FOR SALE.

Requested Set from Something: Vure (Violet + Pure) --- SOLD TO SOMETHING

Last edited by iAwesome; Dec 8, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
Bumping, the H&R is now sold so ridiculously cheap that even I'm about to buy it for myself but well, that's not possible.