Ranking
I don't sleep...I w8 0.0.....jk xD

But I had a dream I waz running away from hampa's tori!!! D:

Then when he caught me he beat me pretty bad =/
My worst dream was when I woke up in school. Turns out I was sleeping in class at that dream. Then I saw the teacher wasn't there and I went out of the class and walking onto the hallway. I started walking...and walking...It never ended. It was also scary when all my most worst and sick memories came back to me while walking into a never ending hallway while seeing my worst memories.
my scariest dream is where im in my school but it looks totally different and like in harry potter there was writing on a wall with blood saying something like 'you will die' then i walked out and i couldnt find my way out so i went to my friend who fir some reason chillin in school after school and he took me to a huge field wirh a path and j walked then loads of spikes came out of the ground and some random scsry cartoon guy said that i cant go by so i just ran over the spikes and he chased me all over the field and i couldnt figure out wtf he is lol weird dream, its not scary but in the school the atmisphere felt luke in a dungeon, makes me sick, feels horrible wvwn tho its a dream
Tint is sex.
i had a dream where giant, bouncy coconuts fell on my school and killed everyone, and i woke up just as one was about to kill me...
another one i had was also about the school and in that one the school got hit by a tidal wave but i... drank, the wave, seriously messed up
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Well, I had a dream which ACTUALLY disturbed me, about 5 of my friends were raping cats.
:v
And from time to time I still here the little "Meow.."s.
Eurghh.
| tom |
Originally Posted by Castra View Post
Well, I had a dream which ACTUALLY disturbed me, about 5 of my friends were raping cats.
:v
And from time to time I still here the little "Meow.."s.
Eurghh.

i dont think anyone has had a dream more disturbing than that O_O
castra... im now scarred for life
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Originally Posted by pooman123 View Post
I had a dream where I just got out of bed, and I was going to go to get some breakfast. And right before I was going to open my door, it just flew like 10 feet backward as well as the wall. Then whenever I tried to catch up to it, it always flew twice as far as the last time. When I woke up, I found myself really frustrated and for some reason I was very suspicious of my door for the rest of the day.

Yeah That dream scares the fuck out of me