Ranking
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
I'm going to watch it with two hot girls in the cinema in 4 days, so that movie better be good.

It doesn't matter how hot the girls are. It will not make the movie any better.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
okay that is freaking awesome
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Me and my friends went to see it last night specifically to ruin the movie for anyone trying to watch it. If any of you are familiar with the WKYK Abe Lincoln sketch, we basically acted that out in the movie theater packed with adolescent girls and their boyfriend (read: pathetic, future cuckold husbands). For those of you who aren't familiar with that sketch, I'll give you a short rundown of what happened in the theater last night.

Scene: Professional terrible actor Kristen Stewart walks onscreen, being attacked by one of the "bad" vampires.

Bad Vampire: blahblahblahpointlessshittydialogue IM GONNA KILL YOU blahblahmorepointlessshittydialogue.
People in Theater: >gasp<

Me and my friends: (as loud as humanly possible) OH SHIT, OH SHIT, I CAN'T WATCH THIS! HEY EVERYBODY, I CAN'T WATCH THIS!

People in theater: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Me and my friends: Oh damn. Now which one'a ya'll skinny muthafuckers said that.

People in theater> YOU'RE RUINING THE MOVIE YOU FAEGETS!

Me and my friends: YO PROJECTIONIST. PROJECTIONIST! REWIND THE MOVIE FIVE MINUTES, THIS DUMB BITCH WAS TRYIN' TO TALK OVER IT! DAMN I GOTTA TAKE A PISS.

Needless to say, we were promptly kicked out of the theater. But it was totally fucking worth it.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post

I lol'ed
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
My x gf likes the whole Twilight series so we are probably going to watch it soon, I'll tell you how it was after I see it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I think its only for girls.
If a guy likes it he deserves to being called a faggot.

Then you can call me a faggot. I watched the first movie and it's bloody good. It has a good storyline behind it. I am going to see New Moon on friday (with my girlfriend) and I am looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Unless you are an adolescent girl or a homosexual boy, you are not a part of Twilight's target audience and will most certainly hate it.

Hmmm....wonder which one I fit into.