Ranking
Lol from this morning when i opened internet my fps go down to 5(normally mine are 30,and until yesterday this didnt happ).Think was my pc problems,but after see this tread try to open another pag that wasnt toribash and my fps dont go down...Weird
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
ya, but youd feel crap if u think your stuff deserves to be up there, but never is...
lol

Yep, but after that crappy feeling dies, it's just more motivation to get better.

(>^_^)>
It does load slower/lag a little bit if you have something else running. I'd like them to be collapsible, or only be on main page.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
deffinately needs to be collapsable/removable because it's lagging my browser quite alot and I am struggling to play Tb with 1fps...
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
What the hell browsers are you people using? Netscape? My PC lags all the time, but never from the forums. Try surfing with scripts turned off though, if you are lagging from here, it can only help. Seriously, I understand that lagging sucks, it just seems like every time something changes on the forums we have to have at least one (though usually two or more) threads made about it and how it is going to ruin everything.

I like it, I think it gives upcoming head-makers something to strive for, in the end this will lead to better quality heads being sold, which is something that has gone down significantly in my time here. People open damn head shops without putting any effort into it, maybe now they will be encouraged to do a little better.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I really want to know the head is chosen? And yeah I haven't had any trouble since they brought in the new stuff and it doesn't really annoy me that much.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
THe head of the week makes no sense to me because that just started like yesterday and Ive seen 3 different head of the weeks
qq5ben
veb
M0o

It seems more like head of the day but who are the judges they should make a poll where we can vote
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
there should be a thread for head of the week, not a tab sidebar. it is pointless
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
Yeah whenever i have tb open and this open (when the head of week is showing) i lag so badly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D