Ranking
Hi my name is Labirynth and my real name is Scott, I'm 14 years old,
My previous clan was Element And I live in New Zealand (GMT +12:00).
My belt is Brown, win percent is 48.67% and my ranking is 10412,
I am in the forums everyday and ingame most days, I got invited to join by thetiger01 ingame, he gave me the link to this page,
Hope you like my app,
Labi

----------

Sorry - Cancel App
Last edited by Labirynth; Mar 11, 2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Had to Cancel App
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG
Hello, just wanted to get into a different clan....

How old are you? 14
How many clans have you been in? -Shade (briefly) Bleu (until recently)
Belt? currently brown.
I am active ingame a lot, although my mutliplayer is acting up. I have one infraction for useless post.
I check forums regularly, and I'm on pacific time....idk how to see GMT or whatever. I wanted to join a different clan because bleu didn't really have anything going on ingame as far as I could see.....I'm babbling...
wow that
sucked
A C C E P P T E D
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Hey
Names Lexxar Call me Lexx
Im 15 Brownbelt living in australia
I have school but i can make time
Im beast at judo and wushu
im not being arrogant i just
think i am also im
very happy to train new recruits in judo and wushu preferably if you guys could pay me 10tc a lession
Last edited by Lexxar; Mar 11, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
Hello my username is moonslayed and I have been looking for clans to join but none of them have interested me.I haven't been in any other clans and i am a brown belt.
I have been looking for the right clan and i know this is the right one.Pain looks like a great clan with lots of great people.I have already met some people from Pain and they said i should join.So overall i hope you let me join your clan as an honorary clan member of pain.Your pal Moonslayed (and Tiger01).P.S I'm 10
Last edited by Moonslayed; Mar 11, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
also, could my friend join? is as good as I am and he's watched me play...he's a yellow belt I think, though...
wow that
sucked
Accepted.
NearlyDead, im sorry. Only brown belts and above
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
im 12 i have not been in one clan and im a black belt i like to think im a good toribash player and i can beat most people.
How old are you?:17
How many clans have you been in?:None
If more then 1 list the last 2 clans you were in:
Belt?:Blue Belt(I use to be a 3 dan black belt so im still good)