Toribash
I too would like to take advantage of your generous proposal.

go wild, do the most outrageous thing you can imagine.
Echomarine 4 the win
Don't give me free hands...last time someone gave me that they got a toaster with toothpaste as eyes.

Color at least
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Sorry it was a little vague.

Lots of colours but mostly deep red. All colours fragmented like shattered stained glass.
Echomarine 4 the win
Toaster with toothpaste as eyes and lipstick then.

comming right up!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I am.
We'll I'll do it tomorrow I still feel messy
I want a head that looks like a Samurai's Head (Sapphire Color) And saying "IAmSoDead" (It can i I Am So Dead If it makes it easier.)

Tyvm. I'd like to pay 1k TC for it. Make the best you can for 1k.