Toribash
I'm not going to "make" you a logo of the smiley, its already your logo by itself.
Well, it is more of like a slogan to go with UNCE. Like, Pepsi is called Pepsi yet you know them by their Logo. Right?

So, that is what the face is like. I mean. We are willing to pay up to 30k.
idle
Besides, don't you want to be the designer of the Great UNCE logo Zaarock?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
ice shut up... we are trying to get people like anes to do it for cheaper
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Ash... We are looking at all available sources. Let's have Zaarock make one. If we like it, we will buy, as simple as that.
idle
Erm, I dont understand what you want me to do. the smiley thing you have already identifies with your clan, whats the point in making another one that conflicts with it.
It's the same one though.

Make it d(^_^)b.

If that is too hard for you then we may take our work else where.
idle
Make what? I already asked you that. You're asking me to draw the smiley now..? gah.
I'm not gonna use premade materials and put effects on them, thats not the meaning of a logo.

Also, if you wont buy the logo but still request one, you will have to pay me 5-7k for the work.
Last edited by Zaarock; Feb 13, 2008 at 10:38 AM.
It is very simple. We give you a request and you fulfill that request. Why is that so hard to understand?

[UNCE] Request: d(^_^)b and UNCE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It should matter what we order. If you want business then I would think that you would want to work on it, no? Well, it shouldn't be that hard. And, I find it hard to believe that you are trying to deny a request - Even though we are paying you.

I want to apologize. I wouldn't mind if you showed us what your skills have to offer. So, would you mind making both of the request and then whichever we like we choose that one?
Last edited by Eckz; Feb 13, 2008 at 01:48 PM.
idle
Well, I didnt exactly get any new info from that post. What am I supposed to do to the smiley, its ASCII art by itself.

Especially if you want it as a seperate logo, isnt it a logo already..?
Last edited by Zaarock; Feb 13, 2008 at 02:43 PM.