Toribash
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Don't be absurd. Cut him some slack. My school is filled with gays who walk, talk, and dress like women.

lol sterotype

@madboy, it depends on the age group that your school is in, and on the location. Less people are likely to be openly gay in Texas, then California, for example.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Oh lol.. I thought you meant like, if they find out you're gay they'll put you in prison and stuff..

Now that I think of it.. It doesn't make sense at all

I'm stupid
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I would love to introduce him to you guys :3, but i A. don't know if he would want to B. don't know if you guys would approve. he is just a really nice/ friendly guy :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Of course we approve!

If someone doesn't, within the clan, they'll get an "OldJoe's Boot" trace in their face... Deep one.. Brutally.. Nihihi
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
well he is going to his mums at the moment (parents divorced) when he gets back i will ask :3

Edit: Pleas welcome... DioWolf :3
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Feb 1, 2010 at 07:05 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Hi :3
Edit: short sentance is short but what else is there to put :/ oh and thanks for inviting me ^^
Last edited by DioWolf; Feb 1, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
nice to see you said hi :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]