Toribash
Imo lars is just one of these guys who takes all the fun he can from the Internet without actually being serious about what he does/says... And some people take it seriously and that leads to misunderstandings and arguments.
I personally ignore all that grammar crap lars posts here and there, nor I take him seriously when he starts acting like an ass (lars, don't deny, it happens)
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
For the record lars your comment is taken with a pinch of salt clearly I hit a nerve that's why you got so defensive. As proof to yourself go find a picture with you and your friends, your real friends. And if you have the balls post it on the forum. But I can promiss you I am not a lonely person and people love me for who I am if you want proof, I will post anytime.
Masqued
Helucinate, an argument is all fun and stuff if you want to get things sorted out. But when you started hitting below the belt, it had gone too far.
I too have friends. I don't have pictures of me with my friends. Actually, I don't have pictures of me at all. Maybe my family has some.

Maybe...
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I do not agree with the above statement by Jonggi. But I do agree it's Internet. A man of honor should stay behind his beliefs and fight 'till the end and stuff.
I has mad finger skills!
If nowadays expressing opinions counts as fighting I will admit to have started a fight and am very sorry. Let's be friends
I has mad finger skills!
It only hits bellow the belt if its true. Now let me be.
-----
I still have the Pandora clan tag... how do I remove it?
Last edited by Helucinate; Jan 8, 2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Masqued