Toribash
no, i want the face to be made of playing cards.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
how would i do that? i dont quite understand clarify please

ps bb in like 3hours so 5 hours from now i should have it done, if you respond with Details and specifics of what you want
Last edited by thesorrow1; Apr 8, 2010 at 11:31 PM.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
I'll give it a go!
I'm pretty sure I know what you want and i wont let you down on quality. The spinny heads I post are animated GIFs so they are poorer quality than the actual thing, so i'll also post a screenshot of it on the actual game for you.

Mind of i add a little sparkles on the head to make it look a little more magical? you want a mustache? also could you maybe describe the mouth a little more because i mean a mouth out of playing cards is going to look a little wierd...
---------------------------
EDIT: omg had a good idea! want the mouth to be three cards spelling R-A-Y, if you do tell me what suits you want for them
--------
gtg and sleep 0.0 be back in about 9-10hrs after this edit
Last edited by kagetaka; Apr 9, 2010 at 06:13 PM.
Originally Posted by kagetaka View Post
I'll give it a go!
I'm pretty sure I know what you want and i wont let you down on quality. The spinny heads I post are animated GIFs so they are poorer quality than the actual thing, so i'll also post a screenshot of it on the actual game for you.

Mind of i add a little sparkles on the head to make it look a little more magical? you want a mustache? also could you maybe describe the mouth a little more because i mean a mouth out of playing cards is going to look a little wierd...
---------------------------
EDIT: omg had a good idea! want the mouth to be three cards spelling R-A-Y, if you do tell me what suits you want for them
--------
gtg and sleep 0.0 be back in about 9-10hrs after this edit

ok, but how do you do that, i mean i dont think playing cards have letters on em.

@blinder: i dont want an emo head, i want an abstract, highly themed head.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

ill give this a go
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
ok, but how do you do that, i mean i dont think playing cards have letters on em.

But i can make the playing cards have letters on them =]
also can you answer the questions i asked about the sparkles etc.
id, like to have traditional cards, so just keep it to the mouth face please.
also, sure about the sparkles.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

WOAH! that is pretty nice!, but add the cards on top of the eyes (not symmetrical, make it looks like the playing cards have randomly dropped, and they should be traditional playing cards), a less tribal mouth, the headband and a few other things being "Raider" color, and a few details to make it less symmetrical.
And we'll have a deal.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn