Ranking

(old one though)
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Hey guys, after next week i will be able to start participating again. Sorry. last week of Regents. Looks great Nightmare XD
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480
Sorry for another shitty entry.

Just don't want to be kicked and stuff.

DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by Edsonmilan View Post
I made this with a lot of tutorials.

anthropometrics disagrees with your proportions.
the couch is too thin, can basically only just get your ass on there and it looks hella uncomfortable.

also pull the bigger couch back a bit, no leg space.

oh ya, put a cup off coffee on the unsupported corner and it should be fun watching the table tip over.
you need to get the legs to make a Z shape, otherwise its not stable.

stop thinking about it as a 3D experiment and start thinking about it as a place to sit and like a designer.
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
anthropometrics disagrees with your proportions.
the couch is too thin, can basically only just get your ass on there and it looks hella uncomfortable...

...oh ya, put a cup off coffee on the unsupported corner and it should be fun watching the table tip over.
you need to get the legs to make a Z shape, otherwise its not stable.

stop thinking about it as a 3D experiment and start thinking about it as a place to sit and like a designer.

Orly?!
My eyes seek reality...
BenDover It's a scene thread not fucking cNc :P.

Also Better critique your work not works from begginers like me and my objective wasn't that you liked to seat or not I care that a a shit. My objective was made a scene to not get kicked.