Toribash
I guess my main point here is that there's no harm in posts like those, if it makes the poster of the art feel good and want to share more, who are you to say they 'deserve' to be infracted?

This isn't some professional art forum for seasoned vets to hone their craft, it's a subforum of a small community where (mostly young) people just want to share what they've done and see if others like it. Maybe you only want constructive input on your art but this isn't about what you want. If the majority of people who post in art agree with us then it would be pretty arrogant to brush them all off as idiots you have no words for.

What's the big difference between what I said and the example bod gave that you thought was so laughable? It was in response to someone who made a balloon parrot while riding a unicycle, not exactly something where I can pick out my favourite part and say that I liked how the red brought out the green blah blah

When it comes to 'thanks' posts, eh, they act mainly as bumps but I personally have no problem with them.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave