Ranking
What I find hilarious is that most of these had a movie made for them but most of them just blowed so hard that it's understandable to try to forget them.

Personally, I would love to see Army Men made into a movie xD The sight of little green toy soldiers fighting would bring me lots of laughs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
WHy did he cancel it? He would've made millions...
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Off a sheep herding tactic. It wouldn't matter how bad he made it, people would still watch it. Plus the Halo storyline is a terrible one. Probably cost too much to produce. Then there's making master chief not look like some loser playing dressup. Not making the flood and covenant look like cheap animations pasted into the screen. It could have very well ended up looking like Star Wars on steroids. So overall he was smart to drop it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You all don't understand how awesome a pac-man movie would be:

A man, finds entry into an ancient yet more advanced civilization's maze filled with a fantastic treasure. The maze is filled with ghastly spooks, made of a combination of dark magic and powerful technology. One man struggles to defeat the advancing horde and escape with the treasure that will save all of humanity.

Think Indiana Jones vs Terminator ghosts. AWESOME!
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
You all don't understand how awesome a pac-man movie would be:

A man, finds entry into an ancient yet more advanced civilization's maze filled with a fantastic treasure. The maze is filled with ghastly spooks, made of a combination of dark magic and powerful technology. One man struggles to defeat the advancing horde and escape with the treasure that will save all of humanity.

Think Indiana Jones vs Terminator ghosts. AWESOME!

From what you just said, it would be a boring movie. :|

I would say, Oblivion, Yes, oblivion.
And Legendary would make a great movie.