Toribash
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
*looks at sharp edges on tori, looks at soft edges on everything else*

The reflection is awesome, and your perspective looks correct, the shadow is even correct!

But the difference in image quality is HUGE

Well yeah, I have to find a way to make the tori integrate better.

I tried something but it didn't come out as I wanted it to so I left it like this.
Proud member of [Pandora]
@vladvlad: Gorman's right, too sharp. Shadow is perfect. That reflection is tight

@Dae67: Tori matches the camera quality fairly well. The shadow's are decent. Nice work for the first time!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I managed to make it a bit better. It isn't perfect yet as it needs more fiddling with the settings but IMO it's an improvement. Might actually do it properly tomorrow since it's getting late and I'm getting tired.

Old

Dis good one

Last edited by vladvlad; Aug 4, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
you should add a grained level over the tori.. as you can see, the BG is grained... so you should do it on your tori too =D
the blur is pretty good ^^
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Done. Check my last post.

I wanted to add the effect but I forgot how it was called xD.
Last edited by vladvlad; Aug 4, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
that's good... but look at the reflection.. is wrong =/ i mean.. is sharp O_O
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Yep, make the reflection match the blur you added to the tori and it will be near perfect.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Ok, so I blurred and grained the shadow as well. I think this will remain the final version unless some briliant idea strucks my head(which is quite unlikely).

Final