Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ok.... My internet was down for 2 days... What did I miss? Is this the "forged"... United... Freelance 'n' DD clan.. thingy?

It's not "Invade"?

OMG I feel so outdated...
Originally Posted by crazylars View Post
Ok.... My internet was down for 2 days... What did I miss? Is this the "forged"... United... Freelance 'n' DD clan.. thingy?

It's not "Invade"?

OMG I feel so outdated...

lol... how tha hell did you find this forum if you didnt know the clan name xD??
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I'll wear [CorA]
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by loje View Post
lol... how tha hell did you find this forum if you didnt know the clan name xD??

He's just a real cool guy.
Σ
Originally Posted by loje View Post

He got to the forum because I made a thread in the DD forum linking to this forum.

I'm well organized these days.

Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I'll wear [CorA]

We should all wear the same tag, as far as I know we are all wearing [Core], So If you wouldn't mind can you please change your tag to [Core]?
Someone close this, everyone should be using what the leaders are using if they have any sense and dont want to cause confusion, maybe this could be an argument at a later date.

But for now, guys, officially it's [Core].
collect snots from the nose