Toribash
Anybody has an idea for some game ? I think we could all play Boardgame online toguether since we're not that much people.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Anybody has an idea for some game ? I think we could all play Boardgame online toguether since we're not that much people.

Yes please, hit me up if ya want to play.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
With an pic of anime as Profile pic :3
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Oh yay! Welcome to the boredd gays- I mean board games, club!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
Hey, I found the game Cards against huminty online not sure if that counts but yeah.

That's an old one boy, and as desu has said multiple times, that isn't technically a board game xD
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
That's an old one boy, and as desu has said multiple times, that isn't technically a board game xD

Ohh my bad, but has anyone checked out Pogo.com/board-games? I played games on it before seems good.
(dont kill me if thats old too.)
Last edited by NimbleThief; Jul 10, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
vlone
Pogo's pretty fun, and what site do you guys play chess in? I use gameknot.com hue :3 And we need to get together and play BGO sometime