Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Sign-ups

As the summer months roll in, it's time for you all to rise like the sun and get ready for Clan League!

Requirements to sign up

● Your clan must have 5 unique members
● For your official clan to participate, it must be yellow in activity.
● For your unofficial clan to participate, it must be green in activity and be older than 3 months.
If you believe for whatever reason an exception should be made for your clan, contact me and it can be discussed

When signing up, include

● Full clan name and tag
● Your roster of up to 10 clan members who can play for you; make sure when you include this that you are wholly satisfied with it as changing it will not be allowed and only people on this list will be allowed to play.

Prizes

Final notes

Sign-ups end July 7th 2024 at 4pm GMT. Every player who is participating must have been part of their clan before 20th of June 2024, otherwise they won't be eligible to participate.

A question I'd like to ask the community, what competitive mods do you want in Clan League this year? Specifically how do you feel about last year's rotation (Boxshu, ABD, Lenshu, Erthtk, Judofrac), and is there anything you'd change?

Last edited by EPOCH; 6 Days Ago at 08:47 PM.
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
To encourage clans to employ some strategy in who they pick to play as well as make the playing field relatively level across bigger and smaller clans.

This won't be an issue. The format for matches will be the same as last year in which each mod can be played 9 times and each player can play up to 9 times.
-----

You may have a point...

Honestly I think having 2 players per mod is fine imo
Long Live Hotbox
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
mad?

-----

mad?

they want you so baddddd
-----
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Your clan only has 2 players per a mod.

No offense.

I mean I dont really think we need the entire clan vs the entire clan, and I mean like everyone in our clan can play either mod so it doesnt really matter to us
-----
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Your clan only has 2 players per a mod.

No offense.

I mean I dont really think we need the entire clan vs the entire clan, and I mean like everyone in our clan can play either mod so it doesnt really matter to us
Last edited by YoJohn; 6 Days Ago at 03:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Long Live Hotbox
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by comet View Post
can we not have a player cap, like every single cl we had on the past

you guys recruited the people that beat you last year to reduce competition and now that there's barely any competition you want your entire clan of comp players (minus Ponzo) to play?

hahahahahahaha what did u guys expect honestly?

better pick your players and have 100% faith in them to win. its becoming more and more obvious that you guys aren't confident in your own clan mates.
Thanks for the useful comment skizz, i know you still frustrated for being rejected but thats fine you can take our clan out of your mouth

The point of who should play or not in CL should be something decided by the clan and not limited by a rule, just as it always has been.

Several members (not just from my clan) will not be able to have the chance to play, so imagine that your clan wins but you did not participate in the championship, how frustrating it would be?. Imagine a clan where there are several active players, but due to this new rule, only some of them will be able to participate in the championship. dont you think they would feel "left out"?... No one has ever complained about not having a player limit and for out of blue you decided to add this rule?

As LOONA has mentioned:
Originally Posted by Loona View Post
...Clan League in itself only comes once a year, and is an event where a lot of members look forward to participating in. It's an event where a lot of players go out of their way to comeback to the game to hang out, practice, and compete with their clan members. With you limiting the participants to 10, clans won't be able to enjoy the festivities of the event to its fullest...

Also:

...Clan League had also been the one of the most if not the most prestigious community event in the game. The more participants playing would only lead to the event becoming more exciting. Right now, not a lot of people play the game, and limiting participants to the one event where people actually want to play the game just doesn't make sense...

...Just let the clans decide how many players they want to play and compete in the tournament. There's no need for there to be a limit on how much players can participate...

Last edited by comet; 5 Days Ago at 04:46 PM.